Monday, August 6, 2012

Our First Letter Came Today!

August 1st-2nd, 2012

Dear Family,

Today was so awesome, I got my name tags and went right into classes!  I saw Parker!  Everybody was  staring at us when we ran at each other and hugged.  They really keep you busy here.  I have very little free time.  While at the MTC, I can email on Wednesdays.  Mom, Michael and Caitlin thank you so much for the surprise letters!  They made me tear up.  I love all of you very very much.  Michael, so many people have commented on how awesome the watch that you gave me is!  I love it so much!  Thank you, Dad, people love my compass/sundial and people are talking about your awesome accent from when you dropped me off.  

We have been learning so much!  My district is really cool, my companion is like a friend you know, it takes a lot of work to get him to talk, but when you do, it's like a chatter box.  His name is Elder Nielson.  

Mom, let Michael know you got this, maybe read it to him when you get it.  I can't send a letter to him in Boise because I am worried he may not get it in time.  But he Dear Eldered me.  All the guys here are super fun and cool.  Oh and I got called to be the District Leader!!  But I love you guys so much!  I will write you soon!  PS: my address here is: 

Elder Thomas Gary Fischetti
MTC Mailbox #120
ID-POC 0821
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1703

Love you all very much, thanks for all the support and love.

Love, 
Elder Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment