Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week of May 13, 2013


Dear Mama Llama!!!!!

Wow, it was great Skyping with you and the family last night!! I loved it so much! It gave me great motivation and happiness. I love our family! It is the best family possible! It was so much fun just talking and laughing and making the best of the short time we got to talk. Time is flying huh, it just is going by in the blink of an eye!! So I don’t have a whole lot to update you on, just one funny story. So I was on exchanges with the Spanish elders the other day, and their shower head popped off while I was showering and it attacked me!!!! I freaked out and started throwing things and yelling, it was so funny. I had to clean it all up, but I threw a fake fit haha. They were all scared because I was spazzing a little bit. But yeah, thought you would appreciate that short story about how I got mauled by a shower head. Kind of scary, but so funny. Man, it was so much fun skyping! Thank you for letting Vanessa tag along!  Oh PS, Parker’s family is going to NY for my homecoming with him!!! They have the whole trip planned out!!! So legit! We can help normalize each other haha. So yeah, this week is going to be a good one!! We have 2 lessons tonight all set up and we are setting some baptismal dates!!! YEAHHHH 2 of them! I told dad...YOSO you only serve once it’s a remix to yolo haha. So yeah! I love you guys so much! Thank you for all that you do!! You guys are the best! I love you guys! I’m sorry this email is kind of short but Skyping was a little bit better. I love you all. Have a great week, work hard and play hard. Know that I love you, that I am safe and very happy, and that I work my hardest each and every day! I love you!

Love,
Elder Fischetti
YOSO... You Only Serve Once. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment